Thursday, July 26, 2007

cheering from the very distant sidelines


hey again.
i didn't get to go to flyball last sunday.
because all my flyball friends were away in "ALLBREE" (or something like that) racing.
and this wasn't just any comp, it was my mate mocha's first time racing in a team. he must have been so excited to do all his over' and his get the balls. i bet they all had so much fun. i wasn't allowed to go to "ALLBREE" because mum said it's too far away for us to go at the moment, so i have to wait untill september:( but it's worth it. mum says my leg is almost back to normal so have been allowed to run and jump and play just like i used to. even do my "round get the ball" on the big scary box,( although i'm not scared of it anymore). i'm still having abi of trouble getting it in my wouth before it flies out and away. i'll get it eventually though.
bye for now.

No comments: