Sunday, July 15, 2007

over over over again

guess where i got to go yesterday...
FLYBALL!!!!!
and i got to run and everything.
i got to do my "over over over overs", and my "rounds" and my "get the ball" was especially fun. big scary ian said i did so well that he's going to put me into a comp in august. i was so happy that i was brave enough to go up to him and give him cuddles. i've never had the courage to do that before. except the only problem was that i did it when i was supposed to be doing my "over over overs":P.
but something sad happened last week.
my mate chloe ate a pear seed and it got stuck in her.
and whats worse, is that even though the vet was able take it out, her mum and dad had just bought a new house and had no money for the operation.
the vet has going to have to send her to flyball heaven.
but all the people at flyball couldn't bear to lose chloe so they sent her to our vet friend and the people at flyball paid for it.
i am sooooo happy that chloe is getting better.
if the vet hadn't fixed her then i would have missed her sooooooooo much.
i i can't wait untill she is better and back making wierd noises with me at flyball.
and also, my brother beau is up to doing "round" on the box. he is so brave, he isn't scared of the loud noise it makes at all.
i am so proud of him.

No comments: