Monday, August 6, 2007

wow i am so excited

guess what guess what guess what!!!!!
on the 31st of april, we are going on a holiday. but it's not just any holiday.
we are going to a place called kioloa. and you havn't heard the best bit yet...
i get to go in a comp.
wow
i am so excited.
me, my brother beau, my mum, and my grandpa are coming to kioloa.
we are going to have to get mum from skool early to get there on time, which will make mum happy because she has to stay at skool until 4:00 on fridays. mum says that staying at skool until 4:00 on a friday is cruel and annoying. but anyway.
on sunday i did my over over over's perfectly and apparantly my "get the ball is getting a bit better. i actually caught it from the big scary box before it flew out and away. maybe thats why everybody calls it flyball.
anyway
i have to go now because mum and i have to go to bed. mum has skool tomorrow and it's my job to lick her in the face to wake her up.
bye bye.

No comments: