Friday, January 18, 2008

long time no see.

hi everybody.
sorry i havn't written in a long time. my mum was in germany and i don't know how to turn the computer on on my own.

alot has been happening since i last wrote.
i went to another competition. it was the twilight comp. it started in the middle of the day, then went till very very late at night.
i said to myself, this time i am going to get it right. but when i got there, i just completely forgot what i was supposed to do, and didn't leave my mum to go and get the ball. my friend ebbi had a talk to me and said that i am not allowed to give up. she said that that very day, marked the two year mark of her being a psycho, and that even though it may take ages to get it right, that it will happen, and that i'm not allowed to give up. i reckon, if ebbi didn't give up, then i'm not going to either.

i really missed my mum while she was away. the family went on a holiday, and when they got back, i looked and looked for mum, but she just wasn't there.

when mum got home, i could hardly believe my eyes. she was back. me and my brother were so happy that we didn't run up and down the hallway going crazy. we just sat on her and licked her face and snuggled, wagging our tails until we could wag no more.

something very exciting came when mum got back.
mum bought a trailer to go behind her bike wheel machine that she calls a byk, so that she can take me and beau to the park and to flyball, even she grandma and grandpa can't drive us in the car. she still has to make it it doggy friendly and get the things for stopping fixed on her byk before we can go anywhere. but it is so exciting.

i can't wait to go for a ride in it.

No comments: