Saturday, October 27, 2007

wow what a week.

i have had a big week this week. firstly last sunday, we said good bye to my mate mocha and his mum susan. we are all going to miss you very very very much. it's going to be alot quieter without mocha, and with him gone the average dog height has gone up alot, which makes me look even shorter. i really hope they both come back and visit.

next, on monday, mum went away to music camp. she packed up some clothes, her sleeping bag, and her trumpet, which i love singing to alot. i wonder if all the people at music camp like singing to it as much as i do.

anyway, mum was away for 4 whole days and three whole nights. i missed her sooooo much that i didn't feel hungry for 2 days. than i remembered that she was coming back soon and i ate my dinner all up.

while mum was gone, a package arrived. i didn't know what was in it. and i really really wanted to know. packages are exciting.
anyway, when mum got back and opened the package, it had two, brand spanking new, bright purple, FLYBALL HARNESS'.
they are so cool and they arn't big and bulky like my "in the car" harness. they fit me so well and it makes my look really really REALLY fast, like the really good flyball dogs.
there was one for me and one for my brother. the nice lady who made them for us even put my letters on it. C. O. C. O. and my brothers letters aswell. B. E. A. U. she did that so that mum could tell which one is which. i think they are so cool and i can't wait to show everyone at flyball.

but i'm going to have to wait another week.
my flyball friends are at a competition this week in canberra i think. it was too far for us to go aswell and plus some of mine and mums people friends are getting confirmed this weekend (which is saying that you love god in front of a whole lot of people) which is a very big thing and mum wants to be there to support them on their big day.even though i didn't get to go to the competition this weekend, i am going to get to go to one really soon. and ithink that this time i will remember what to do. my friend ebby's mum gave my mum a great piece of advice. and then my mum worked out how to get me to concentrate really really well. she got my squeaky.
i love playing with my squeaky. i only get to play with my squeaky when i am a good girl and concentrate realy really hard. it's so much easier not to get distracted from my "over over over overs" and my "get the ball" when i have my squeaky to keep me focussed. maybe this time i'll get some points, or maybe even some letters to add to my name. mum says that the letters don't make alot of difference and that she loves me even if i never get any letters at all, but the letters mean that you have ben a very gpood girl and did the whole flyball perfectly in front of a whole lot of people. the letters just count how many times you have done that.

anyway, i have to go now. mum is home from work and needs a snuggle.

bye bye.

No comments: