Sunday, October 7, 2007

not again

i didn't get to go to flyball again today because my mum got very very sick. (atleast she didn't have to go to hospital like my friend alex who is lots better now yay!!!)
she wasn't allowed to eat or drink anything,
me and my brother were looking after her though. everytime she was sick again, we would run up and down the corridor until grandma came and looked after her. grandma said. "wow they actually know that you are sick". a duh. we are crazy not stupid:P :P
even though i missed going to flyball again, i think it's fair enough. mum was really really not up to it. and she said that even if she could go, she would make all my people friends at flyball sick aswell. and that wouldn't be very nice at all.
i hate it when i have to miss flyball. i don't get to see all my friends get better and idon't get to say hooray when they do something geat. like my mate jack did his first full run. and i didn't know about it until my mate ebbi told me about it. but it's not the end of the world.

when she was feeling better, my mum made a flyball box. well........ not really a flyball box. it is an old chair put on the ground upside down with a piece of wood on it. but i can still go round and get the balll on it. she is going to us it for practise and for when we cant go to flyball with my friends.

i think it was a bit funny that alot of my friends who couldn't go to the "boorowa" (i'm not very good at spelling) comp and play docters and nurses in the parade, got to play real doctors and nurses. like when me and beau had to snuggle my mum and get gandma when she got sick, and my friends ebbi, molly and big connor had to play doctors and nurses when they went to the REAL hospital to visit alex and her sick eye. atleast everyone is feeling better now.

anyway,
there is a bug in the orner and well, duty calls.

No comments: