Tuesday, September 18, 2007

guess what i did!!!

guess what i did on sunday at flyball!
i did my runs with another dog... and i did them properly.
i am really starting to get this whole putting my "over over over overs" and my "round get the ball" together thing.
it was really cool. now that i know what i am supposed to do properly, now i can focuss on going really really fast.
mum said that am actually starting to pull when i wait to run, so now i am getting a harness.
next week they are going to work out some numbers and out them on a piece of paper to send to the harness lady, who will make me and my brother a flyball harness.
i used to hate wearing a harness. but my friend ebby let me borrow hers, so i can get used to it.
nnow i don't think they are so annoying anymore. particularly because when i put it on, it means that i get to play, or go for a walk, or even do some flyball in the backyard.

my friend cleo did a full run on her own on sunday, and even brought the ball back the whole way.
i am very proud of her. mum says that rob must be feeding his dogs something strange because both cleo and zeus learned really really fast. but we all know she is really happy for them aswell.

bye for now

No comments: